Wednesday, January 12, 2011

3 blind mice

Getting exhausted to the marked up price of French wine, so recently have been swapping my perspective a slightly for other treasures.

Browsing blogs about wine dinner comparing Chilean and French wine, errarsuriz fortunately conquer the throne amog the top 5 grand cru n 4 other prestigious Chilean wine. Driven by curiosity and if course $$, I decided to grab one.

As for another almariva, recommended by the store owner that this is the only compatible wine so far from Chile. Sweet mouth, you got me. Another shot.

Last one is Italian wine. Know how famous Gaja is, budget wise, I could only afford second label...another try out.

Since I have never thought about the occasion to have it, better sign them up for special occasion. Any suggestion?

Blind mice tasting?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...